Students will practice addition, subtraction, multiplication or division with these 5 fun and engaging differentiated color-by-code worksheets for Valentine’s Day. These Valentine’s Day coloring pages are perfect for distance learning, morning work, math centers, early finishers, substitutes, and homework.
This fun, authentic activity includes 5 Cute Valentine pictures: Owl, Pink Monster, Hearts Bouquet, Happy V-Day Greeting and a Lovely Unicorn.
This packet includes multi-digit multiplication, division, addition and subtraction of decimals.
- 3×1 and 4×1 digit division
- 4×2 and 3×2 digit decimal division
- 4×4 and 4×3 digit decimal addition and subtraction
- 2×2 and 3×2 decimal multiplication
- dividing decimals by powers of 10
Put a creative spin on your students’ math lessons. They will love this Valentine’s day-themed activity!