Provide your students with fun ways to reinforce their money math skills with the Money Counting Fun Bundle. This pack includes creative activities that engage students with a currency conversions real-world applications. It is a great addition to any curriculum!
This pack includes:
- Fun with Dollars and Cents–Counting Money Worksheets
- How Much Is it?–Money Counting Bingo–Virtual Edition
- Money Counting and Conversion Chart
Fun with Dollars and Cents–Counting Money Worksheets
This item is designed to help children learn to recognize English coins and their values, and to calculate the total amount of money from a mixture of coins.
This pack covers 3 main standards/concepts: identifying coins (quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies), adding like coins, and adding mixed coins. From identifying and sorting coins to coin addition brain teasers, this has everything you need!
- Coin Addition
- Comparing Money (greater than or less than)
- Picking the correct coin amount (multiple choice)
- Paper bills addition
- Coin Addition Square Challenge
- Who Earned More Money?
- Counting coins (and circling what you buy from the amount)
- Cut and Paste the correct amount
- Decimal Addition
How Much Is it?–Money Counting Bingo–Virtual Edition
This hands-on game of Money Counting Bingo is sure to be a hit! Students will apply what they know as they identify the money values represented by images.
It contains 35 randomized, virtual bingo cards. It also includes a virtual bingo character that presents the money amounts to you! There are 24 money amounts and 1 free space on each virtual bingo card.
This game covers money denominations to the nearest $0.01, $0.05, $0.10 and $0.25. Amounts also include paper bill up to $10.00.
The following is included:
- game instructions
- link to send to students to access their virtual bingo cards (35 physical cards are also included)
- virtual bingo caller (.exe file that you open)
This game is perfect for practice throughout the year or for end of year class review activities. This game can be used for years to come!
Money Counting and Conversion Chart
This poster is a great way to review money denominations with your students.
In poster form, this resource is perfect for helping students learn how to convert between different currency denominations. It lists both paper bills and coins conversions.
The translation chart is printable from a .pdf format, and is available in three sizes:
- 11″ x 17″
- 18″ x 24″
- 24″ x 36″
It will be definitely be an asset to your classroom! Enjoy!